Rising prices of fertilizers and electricity, together with regulations that limit irrigation is putting tremendous pressure on the farmers to utilize their resources more effectively. The application of science and technology in the field of agriculture have made this easier and less time-consuming by tackling in practices such as farm planning and implementation of farming activities like planting, irrigation, harvesting and rearing of livestock. Thus increasing your productivity to sustainable levels, improve your crop yield, increase usage efficiency of water and other natural resources with minimal impact on the environment.
The data generated from the smart agriculture solution presented by Umento not just enables the farmers to make informed decisions but also gives them complete control on the productivity and profitability of their farms. Our solution allows all types of data to be gathered, analyzed and stored in one place. Devices controlled via wireless data networks then enables the farmers to monitor livestock, machinery and plantation assets in real time basis from anywhere.
- FARM MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCE MANAGEMENT
- FARM RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Maintain the right soil composition
- Sensor based farm management to get precise farm data
- Self-driving cars and tractors that transmit information to farmers about crop yields and ongoing work.
- Remote crop and soil monitoring
- Predictive analysis for soil, equipment, and livestock health
- Sensor based report on topography and local resources
- Act according the upcoming weather or general climate prevalent inthe area
- Harvest automation
- Round the clock resource monitoring of soil health, livestock behavior,and equipment performance
- Quick and real-time visibility on storage conditions, logistics,warehousing ambience, and stock
- Livestock tracking and geofencing